Christian HELP Foundation, Inc
Christian HELP is deveoted to preventing homelessness by helping people find jobs while providiing for them materially and spiritually.
The services we provide are:
- One on one employment counseling Resume assistance
- Computer lab
- Job skills classes- basics, online tips, interviewing skills
- Job Skills Boot Camp (Professional job seekers)
- Employment Seminars
- Job Loss Support Group
- Job Leads
- 6 Major job fairs including the President’s, 2 Mayors, Governor’s and 2 Central Florida’s job fairs
- An online job board, www.cfec.org
- Employer networking group (monthly)
Additionally we have a food pantry and community Christmas program for job seekers.
Christian HELP is a lead agency partner for the Casselberry Task force where we provide a Care Cabin resource center and mentoring program for children and families in Casselberry.
We will be launching a new jobs initiative on January 1, 2013 focused on equipping and empowering job seekers with the tools they need to become excellent employees. http://cfji.org
In 2011-2012, Christian HELP served 15,345 cases, gave away 110,910 food bags, made 10,347 job referrals, and connected 5,824 people with jobs.
Christian HELP’s achievements in 21 years of service:
- More than 91,998 connected with employment
- 10,195,567 pounds of food have been distributed to families
- Ranked the No. 1 private agency in Central Florida for the effectiveness of its job placement services
- An estimated $24,524,658 in free services has been delivered to the community-at-large
- Local taxpayer savings from the critical services estimated as $ 220 million
The agency has been recognized as:
- The outstanding Faith based ministry in the Southeast in 2006
- One of the top-ten Social Entrepreneurial organizations in the United States by the Manhattan Institute in 2004
- Model Faith based program for the White House in 2003
- Bank of America Neighborhood Builder 2011