Ride to Conquer Cancer
Be part of this epic weekend! This is an opportunity for an unbelievable life experience! Also, you are contributing to the progress being made towards ending cancer and a better quality of life for cancer conquerors!
Be sure to check out our orientation video to learn more about this epic event.
Register your spot as a Crew Member in the Ride TODAY!!
The Ride to Conquer Cancer® is a unique, two-day cycling event taking place on October 11th and 12th 2014. During this bold cycling journey, riders will cycle over 150 miles, leaving from the iconic epicenter of Philadelphia and riding through the picturesque countryside of Pennsylvania. The Ride is an epic journey to help fund cancer research and care at Penn Medicine’s Abramson Cancer Center. Thousands of women and men raise funds and ride demonstrating courage and commitment. To make this ride a success we need CREW MEMBERS and Volunteers! Our Crew Members help bring this event to life and are the backbone to making is a great success for all!
Your participation in The Ride to Conquer Cancer® is transforming cancer medicine. Penn Medicine’s Cancer Center is using scientific discoveries to determine which treatments and screening interventions will work best for each patient. In this a new model, the promise of personalized medicine is becoming a reality. The work of Penn Medicine’s physicians and scientists are ensuring we get the right treatments to the right patients at the right time.
- Are registered participant, just like riders
- Free beer (2 drink tickets)
- Provided meals throughout the weekend ~ breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; breakfast and lunch on Sunday
- Participate for the entire duration of the event including the All CREW Meeting on Friday night.
- Over 20 exciting teams to choose from
- Provided transportations to and from event sites
- Provided with a Crew Shirt(s)
- Stay overnight at Camp near beautiful Lancaster. Also, you are provided with a tent.
- Have a page on our website to blog, post pictures and request support for the cause.
- Receive a letter for 40 volunteer hours in one weekend!
To be a Crew Member, you need to be available;
- Friday, October 10th ~ Evening, ALL Crew Meeting
- Saturday, October 11th ~ All Day & Overnight at Camp
- Sunday, October 12th ~ All Day
Your participation is vital ~ WE Need YOU! Please feel free to contact me to clarify any questions, information or to register you for the Ride.
Bridget Justice ~ Crew & Volunteer Coordinator
The Ride to Conquer Cancer
Benefiting Penn Medicine's Abramson Cancer Center
4320 Main Street, 2nd Floor | Philadelphia, PA | 19127