Disability Rights Washington
Disability Rights Washington (DRW) is a private non-profit organization that protects the rights of people with disabilities statewide. Our mission is to advance the dignity, equality, and self-determination of people with disabilities. We work to pursue justice on matters related to human and legal rights.
We provide free advocacy services to people with disabilities. Contact us for:
- Disability rights information and referrals;
- Problem solving strategies for disability issues;
- Community education and training; or
- Legal services for disability discrimination or violation of rights.
We focus our legal resources on major cases which will improve service systems for people with disabilities.
We exist because society and service systems are not always fair or responsive to people with disabilities. We work for change in policies, laws, and systems that promote:
- Freedom from abuse and neglect;
- Legal rights and responsibilities;
- Adequately funded supports and services; and
- Communities that involve everyone.
Office Assistant (Job)
Video Editor (Job)