Terra-Genesis, Inc . (TGI)
Empower Individuals to make them more productive and successful.
Core Values: Community, Individual Engagement, and Empowerment
Purposes: •To provide access to people, jobs, news, resources, and insights that help you be great at what you do or want to do.
1. Community Resources Database (USB-Myxnet.org-Kiosk)
2. Self-Empowerment Program
3. TGI – Subordinates: TGI has a group exemption status by the IRS which allows them to be a 501 (c) 3, non-profit and accept donations almost immediately. We currently have helped other non-profits that have become independant and have several as Subordinate agencies:
- TGSA – Develops the local iKIOSKs for public use and provides Educational & Motivational Materials to pregnant and new mothers. www.tgsanantonio.org
- TGofTexas – Develops other Community Resource Directories throughout Texas. www.tgoftexas.org.
- Sav-Baby, Inc. Self-Discovery Training www.sav-family.org