Nan Tolbert Nurturing Center
- Oak View
Oak View Park and Resource Center
555 Mahoney Avenue, Room 2
We are dedicated to supporting secure beginnings in all families with children 0-5 regardless of ability to pay, by nurturing the earliest relationships, where our deepest patterns are set.
We are dedicated to the nurture of children pre-birth to five, through inspiring partnerships and community resources that address pre and post-natal well being, infant/ toddler development, and parent education and support.
In partnership with parents, health professionals, educators and the community, we create opportunities to connect, to explore, and to engage directly in the development of healthy approaches to early childhood education.
What we offer:
- Infant, Toddler, Sibling and Parent Playgroups and Classes
- Counseling for Mothers, Fathers and Families
- One on One Parent Consultations
- Special Needs Support
- Professional Infant/Toddler Caregiver Training
- Family and Community Gatherings
- ParentCare Home Visit Program
- Breastfeeding Support CareLine
The Nan Tolbert Nurturing Center is designed as a responsive environment where parents can be present with their babies or toddlers who initiate and extend their own self-mastered exploration and discovery through play.
Do you work for Nan Tolbert Nurturing Center? Become an administrator