Mission: Lincoln disrupts the cycle of poverty and trauma, empowering children and families to build strong futures.
Lincoln is an innovative nonprofit leader delivering programs that strengthen families and change lives. Our employees are mission-driven, passionate individuals who have come together from all walks of life and experiences to serve children, youth, and families. We share common goals to achieve our mission, to incorporate values of equity and inclusion, and to make a difference in our communities. It takes a team of extraordinary talents to produce the impact that only Lincoln can!
All employees encompass our 5 Principles of Care: Do these 5 Principles of Care resonate with you?
- Strengths-Based-- We honor the diversity, resiliency, and uniqueness of the children, youth, and families we serve.
- Family-Centered-- We are committed to children and youth being connected to their families of origin whenever possible.
- Best Practices-- We regularly evaluate our methods of for efficacy and relevance to achieve positive outcomes for the children, youth, and families we serve.
- Team-Based and Integration-- We are committed to providing an array of services based of the unique needs of children, youth, and families that embrace a team approach.
- Early intervention and Prevention-- We are committed to providing early intervention and prevention services that work toward strengthening families and communities to support resiliency, stability, independence, and growth.