The Institute for Foreign Policy Analysis, Inc.
Founded in 1976, the Institute for Foreign Policy Analysis (IFPA) is an independent and nonpartisan research and strategic planning organization that specializes in issues of national security, foreign policy, political economics, and government-industrial relations. Building on thorough and innovative analysis, the Institute provides programs and services that include the following:
- Tailored briefings for government agencies, military planners, and corporate executives
- Public forums for the broader discussion of issues critical to the U.S. policy-planning process
- Reports, point papers, policy recommendations, and monograph- or book-length studies for dissemination to a wide audience of key policy makers
- Major conferences, seminars, training workshops, and simulation exercises
- Quick-reaction assessments of breaking events
A nonprofit organization, IFPA is associated with The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University, in Medford, Massachusetts. IFPA has offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Washington, D.C.