Global Rights for Women collaborates with partners around the world to promote women’s human rights to equality and freedom from violence through legal reform and systems change.
- We influence law, policy and practice on women’s human rights and violence against women and girls through speaking, writing, training and other outreach.
- We assist in writing laws on violence against women.
- We establish partnerships locally and internationally with NGO’s, academic institutions, government agencies and intergovernmental organizations that share our goals.
- We respond to specific requests from partners around the world where reforms on women’s human rights and violence against women are new for information, research and consultation.
- We develop and present sustainable training initiatives on violence against women for legal professionals, service providers and advocates. The general goal of these trainings is to increase the capacity of participants to respond effectively to cases of violence against women, prioritizing victim safety and offender accountability.
- We work with partners to monitor the implementation of law, policy and practice on violence against women.