Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- New Jersey
The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA) is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is a leading resource for the entire MS community, improving lives today through vital services and support.
MS is the most common neurological disorder diagnosed in young adults and there is no cure. This is why MSAA has been here for over 40 years offering our programs and services to everyone living with MS – this includes individuals with MS, their care partners and families.
MSAA's programs and services include:
- My MS Manager - a free mobile phone app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users. Offers individuals a convenient and effective tool to manage the ever-changing course of their disease.
- Toll-free Helpline (800) 532-7667 offers information and encouragement by providing a reassuring voice.
- Equipment Distribution program provides life changing equipment – free of charge.
- MRI programs which help individuals in acquiring magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to diagnose and evaluate the disease progression.
- MSAA’s website, www.mymsaa.org includes our MSi educational web video series, which brings experts on MS, its symptoms, treatments and disease management, into the privacy of a person’s home.
- S.E.A.R.C.H. program assists the MS community with learning about different treatment choices.
- Award winning publications such as MSAA’s magazine The Motivator, are easy to understand and provide important information along with hope for the future.