California Association of Nonprofits (CalNonprofits)
The California Association of Nonprofits (CalNonprofits) is a statewide membership organization that brings nonprofits together to advocate for the communities we serve.
At CalNonprofits we:
- Speak with the voice of California nonprofits to the legislature, government agencies, philanthropy, and the public.
- Work with legislators and nonprofit coalitions to develop legislation that will allow nonprofits to bring our full power to serving our communities, and remove the obstacles to efficient contracting and high-impact work.
- Bring nonprofits together to discuss and debate issues, to think through the implications of government and philanthropic actions, and to build networks that support our organizations and the communities we serve.
- Publish research, analysis, news and opinion through our website, our print newsletter, and our e-newsletter. Sign up for our free e-newsletter to keep you up to date on what you need to know about Sacramento doings and special opportunities for your nonprofit.
- Members: Nearly 10,000 California nonprofits are members of CalNonprofits. Membership benefits include discounts to goods and services, exclusive access to special membership opportunities, and the energy that comes from participating in an active advocacy network. For more about membership, click here.