Ekta Child and Women Rights Collective is a Non Government Organisation registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 in the State of Delhi. It has been started by LIKE MINDED DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS STRIVING FOR EMPOWERMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF ALL THOSE LIVING A LIFE OF DESTITUTION AND POVERTY IN INDIA, specially women and children, who are the worst victims of injustice, discremination and criminal offenses.
A world free of poverty, unequality, injustice and destitution for every child and woman.
1. Development and Empowerment of marginalised, destitute and poor people in Indian villages so that their children get a chance to grow in rich and healthy environments.
2. Empowerment and upliftment of urban homeless, street children, slum youth and other destitute people in the metropolitan cities of India.
1. A Direct attack on poverty through capacity building, training and financial upliftment of the poor.
2. Social and legal capacity building through training and awareness
3. Organisation and mobilization of the destitute communitees for a people centered advocacy.
4. Sensitization and participation of allied departments, corporates and the civil society at large.
5. Creating infrastructure and system for the advocacy of rights of women and children deprived of a healthy life.
SOME OF OUR PROPOSED ACTIVITIES:
1. Training and capacity building of men, women, children and youth for a collective attact on poverty, illetracy and injustice.
2. A collective effort through self help groups, youth groups, village committees and saving societies towards economic empowerment of women.
3. Socio-economic empowerment and Self Reliance of women and poor adults.
4. Socio-legal awareness of women for a forceful assertion of rights.
5. Education for enlightenment and empowerment.
6. Life skills enhancement for mobilization, motivation and upliftment.
Ekta Child and Women Rights Collective is a Non Government Organisation registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 in the State of Delhi. It has been started by LIKE MINDED DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS STRIVING FOR EMPOWERMENT AND…