Boys Hope Girls Hope of Southern California
Boys Hope Girls Hope is a college-preparatory boarding home program for low-income youth.
Boys Hope Girls Hope helps academically capable and motivated children-in-need to meet their full potential and become men and women for others by providing value-centered, family-like homes, opportunities and education through college.
Statement of Values:
Boys Hope Girls Hope acts in accordance with the following values:
- Education is critical to reaching one’s full potential.
- Children have the capacity to transcend their circumstances if given a safe environment, opportunities, and loving support.
- Integrity, honesty, respect, a willingness to love, and service to others are important measures of personal success.
- Individuals are responsible for their destinies and actions, and all children deserve the guidance, support and opportunities to choose a path to reaching their full potential.
- Respect for the dignity, value, unique perspectives, and talents of every individual is the foundation of positive social and emotional development, as well as strong and vibrant communities.