National Coalition of Diverse Charter Schools
- New York
We are a Coalition of charter schools that have racially, culturally, and socioeconomically diverse student populations.
- Diverse schools provide greater opportunities for students to learn from one another.
- Diversity is a cost-effective method of boosting student achievement.
- Diverse schools promote the celebration and understanding of other cultures and viewpoints.
- Diverse schools invigorate and strengthen urban neighborhoods by bringing community members together.
- Charter schools can and should contribute to solving the historic challenge of integrating our public school system.
- Achieving diversity often requires deliberate efforts through recruitment, admissions policies and school design.
- Diverse charter schools promote equality by ensuring that students from different backgrounds have the same high quality educational opportunities.
Do you work for National Coalition of Diverse Charter Schools? Become an administrator