God's Care Cameroon
God’s Care Association Cameroon (abbreviated as GOCACAM), is an officially registered civil society organisation - a charitable and non-profit-making association, with registration No.E26/PS/118/26 recognizing and legalizing this association in conformity with law No. 90/053 of 19/12/1990 relating to freedom of associations; with this having the following particulars:
To alleviate poverty of the rural masses through promotion and implementation of sustainable development initiatives.
A society with a population which is self-sufficient, self-reliant and self-sustainable.
Aim and Objectives
Aim - At promoting and involving in strategic activities that facilitate poverty alleviation through sustainable development. Objectives:
- Promote agricultural activities
- Promote environmental protection and development
- Promote youth’s activities in rural communities on development
- Sensitization of strategic issues - agricultural, health, civil right etc
- Promote social welfare of the rural masses
Do you work for God's Care Cameroon? Become an administrator