Tolentine-Zeiser Community Life Center
Over 30 years ago, the Tolentine-Zeiser CLC began with programs for Senior Citizens in the area. Over the years, the needs grew, and so did our programs. Today, we provide services to approximately 2,000 people every year. Many of our clients pay what little they can for services. However, state and local funding, as well as grants and donations from people like you allow us to provide for the men, women and children in our neighborhood who are most at need.
- Early Learn Program for ages 2-5
- Paradise HIV/AIDS Transitional Housing
- SAMMON Build Tier II Family Shelter
- Siena House Mother and Baby Shelter
- St. Rita's Immigration Center
- Susan's Place Women's Shelter for Mentally Ill and Medically Frail