Sea Mar Community Health Centers is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos.
Sea Mar Community Health Centers is committed to:
- Providing customer-driven services with respect and sensitivity to persons of all cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- A partnership among customers, Board, staff and communities to provide affordable and accessible quality services.
- Providing continuity of care through an interdisciplinary approach that meets the needs of our communities.
- Maintaining a diverse workforce in a professional environment that promotes employee satisfaction and well-being.
- Providing educational and professional growth opportunities in the multilingual/multicultural delivery of health and social services.
- Providing leadership and advocacy to empower our communities.
- Operating in well-maintained, attractive facilities with high-quality equipment.
- Remaining an independent, fiscally sound non-profit organization.