Brigham and Women's Hospital Brookside Community Health Center
3297 Washington Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
To provide high quality, comprehensive, multi-disciplinary, family-oriented care to those who live and work in Jamaica Plain and the city of Boston, regardless of ability to pay.Our Vision
- Continue to be recognized as a leader in the delivery of high quality, integrated family-oriented health care and as a model program for community-based primary care within the Brigham and Women's Hospital, the Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, and Partners Healthcare Systems.
- Continue to offer successful programs training practitioners in the provision of community-based, culturally appropriate health care, while still maintaining a focus on the delivery of primary care.
- Maintain a leadership role in developing programs designed to improve the health status of Jamaica Plain and the surround communities.
- Recognize the inter-relationship of clients' medical, social, emotional, and economic needs. Develop holistic service plans and provide coordinated, multi-disciplinary services to meet these needs.
- Commit to excellence. Continuously strive to provide high quality care as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, while maintaining our overall mission to provide care for all who need it. Demonstrate a continuous ability to respond to changes in local communities and the health care environment.
- Value diversity. Treat all clients and staff with dignity and respect. Strive for integrity in all our interactions.
- Provide on-going training for staff to allow them to develop their skills as fully as possible. Expect and encourage teamwork. Work to ensure growth, development, and job satisfaction for all employees.
- Build on our long history of community involvement, begun in 1970, by aggressively developing outreach, education, and school-based programs designed to improve the health of the community, with particular focus on those segments of the community that are currently underserved.
- Encourage and support the training of students from a variety of disciplines in the family model of care within the health center's primary care delivery system.