Brigham and Women's Hospital Brookside Community Health Center
- Jamaica Plain
3297 Washington Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
To provide high quality, comprehensive, multi-disciplinary, family-oriented care to those who live and work in Jamaica Plain and the city of Boston, regardless of ability to pay.Our Vision
- Continue to be recognized as a leader in the delivery of high quality, integrated family-oriented health care and as a model program for community-based primary care within the Brigham and Women's Hospital, the Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, and Partners Healthcare Systems.
- Continue to offer successful programs training practitioners in the provision of community-based, culturally appropriate health care, while still maintaining a focus on the delivery of primary care.
- Maintain a leadership role in developing programs designed to improve the health status of Jamaica Plain and the surround communities.
- Recognize the inter-relationship of clients' medical, social, emotional, and economic needs. Develop holistic service plans and provide coordinated, multi-disciplinary services to meet these needs.
- Commit to excellence. Continuously strive to provide high quality care as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, while maintaining our overall mission to provide care for all who need it. Demonstrate a continuous ability to respond to changes in local communities and the health care environment.
- Value diversity. Treat all clients and staff with dignity and respect. Strive for integrity in all our interactions.
- Provide on-going training for staff to allow them to develop their skills as fully as possible. Expect and encourage teamwork. Work to ensure growth, development, and job satisfaction for all employees.
- Build on our long history of community involvement, begun in 1970, by aggressively developing outreach, education, and school-based programs designed to improve the health of the community, with particular focus on those segments of the community that are currently underserved.
- Encourage and support the training of students from a variety of disciplines in the family model of care within the health center's primary care delivery system.
Do you work for Brigham and Women's Hospital Brookside Community Health Center? Become an administrator