Social Tap, Inc.
We seek to provide a comprehensive Asset-Based Community Development (ABCD) approach utilizing social capital to fill the gaps and provide support through networks encouraging transparency, effective communication, evaluation, and collaboration in order to create and reinforced sustainable communities.
- Social Tap, Inc.'s pilot initiative began as a volunteer organization called The Haiti Initiative (THI) in June 2010 in response to the January 2010 Earthquake in Haiti by a committed group of individuals led by Kara Lightburn. THI's was established with a vision of creating a model for humanitarian response and sustainable community development through asset-based community development in Jacmel and its surrounding rural areas.
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Asset Mapping, Community Capacity Building & Development
- Environment & Climate Change
- Health & Hygiene
- Human Rights
- Pinchinat (IDP) Camp
- School Development
- Youth Development & Education
Do you work for Social Tap, Inc.? Become an administrator