Counties served: Clayton, Dekalb, Fulton, and Gwinnett
To help women and teen girls in transition navigate their path to success by helping them reach their level of stability and self-sufficiency with the social supportive services necessary to exist and sustain
without judgment and without bias. We are the ‘help center’ – the ‘one-stop-shop’ for their needs without regard to income, race, religion, age, sex, mental or physical disability.
To demonstrate a strengths-based and solution-focused perspective in helping all women and teen girls in transition by providing the supportive services necessary to exist and sustain without judgment and without bias. We help turn strengths into accomplishments, through choice and respect.
- Community & Employment Resource Center
- Community Education & Creative Activities Learning Center
- Community Support Group for Women - Just Between Us! Dinner & Discussions
- Comprehensive Case Management - 'Sister Friends' Advocacy for Women
- Emergent Financial Assistance
- 'Extraordinary Women in the Making' - Teen Girl Mentoring & Leadership Program
- Fitness Program: Loving My Body P.H.A.T. [Physically Healthy And Toned]
- Fitness Program: First Aid/CPR/AED Training & Healthcare Marketplace Counselors
- Fundraising & 'Creating Connections' Social Networking Events
- Play Dates for Women!
Board Members wanted - Atlanta, GA (Volunteer Opportunity)
Do you work for Lady Butterflies? Become an administrator