Initiative taken by Our Organization 1. The cause of Poverty has led in sponsoring the poorest children from the Slums of Tiruvannamalai, for their Educational development was the pioneer mission in 2005, which enriched the educational status of the Children in Tiruvannamalai.
2. The children of working women are suffering much a lot. The children are loosing their childhood days with out enjoying their childhood. Our centre provides a home set up to the children to enjoy their childhood and helps them to learn by playing. Our centre is equipped with latest learning materials. This program started in April 2006.
3. To create a more and easy accessibility in availing Ortho equipments to the poorest and needy children, we are providing suitable orthopedic equipments to the physically challenged children.
4. To create awareness among the community people to approach the physically challenged children we are conducting training programs in schools and in the community.
5. To create awareness among the people to use the Helmets while riding the two wheelers, we displayed digital banners in the crowded areas.
6. Our centre celebrating the Mother’s Day and Children’s Day in a grant manner by conducting fancy dress competition, sports activities, competitions to bring the children’s ability
7. Our volunteers are participated in the Pulse Polio campaign, at the time of Pulse Polio Immunisation camp conducted by the Government.
8. Our staff and volunteers are performing street plays and dramas in the villages to bring the changes in the major issues like HIV / AIDS, Physically challenged children approaches, importance of the education, child labour issues.
Initiative taken by Our Organization 1. The cause of Poverty has led in sponsoring the poorest children from the Slums of Tiruvannamalai, for their Educational development was the pioneer mission in 2005, which enriched the educational…