Seminole County Bar Assocation Legal Aid Society, Inc.
Since 1975, the Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society, Inc has been providing quality, FREE legal assistance to low-income Seminole County residents in civil legal matter in an effort to increase their over all self sufficiency and economic independence.
We handle the following types of cases:
- Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Elder Law
- Garnishments and Wage Claims
- Private Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Sealing and Expunction of a Criminal Record
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Representation of Non Profits
- Limited Criminal Matters in conjunction with the Office of Criminal Conflict and Regional Counsel
Do you work for Seminole County Bar Assocation Legal Aid Society, Inc.? Become an administrator