Cradle of Hope for Relief and Development
- Buduburam Refugees Settlement
P. O. Box NB 754, Nii Boiman
Buduburam Refugees Settlement
Cradle of Hope for Relief and Development (CHRAD) is a Non Governmental Organization established to: •
- To campaign for Women and children's rights and ensure that they are treated as human rights.
- Ensures that Liberian women are fully equipped morally, socially, economically and intellectually.
- Ensures that Liberian women delegations are fully represented on national and international conferences on issues relevant to the general welfare of women and children.
- Develop cooperation among women in leadership positions and with other stakeholders to help Promote the status of Liberian women and make their work and conditions worth living.
Do you work for Cradle of Hope for Relief and Development? Become an administrator