The mission of the school library media program is to ensure that
students and faculty are effective users of ideas and information.
This mission is accomplished:
- by providing intellectual and physical access to materials in all formats
- by providing instruction to foster competence and stimulate interest in reading, viewing, and using information and ideas
- by working with other educators to design learning strategies to meet the needs of individual students
The library’s vision is an environment where young minds are developed to be effective decision makers, who are motivated, responsible global citizens. All of the facilities are available to our students and faculty, and through their use, we hope to achieve our twofold purpose:
- to teach individuals to be skilled and critical consumers of information
- to create a love of literature and books.