The Autism Society is the leading voice and resource of the entire autism community in education, advocacy, services, research and support. The Autism Society is committed to meaningful participation and self-determination in all aspects of life for individuals on the autism spectrum and their families. The Autism Society accomplishes its ongoing mission through close collaboration with a successful network of affiliates, members and supporters.
- The Autism Society’s efforts are focused on meaningful participation and self-determination in all aspects of life for individuals on the autism spectrum and their families.
- The Autism Society promotes individual, parental and guardian choice to assure that people on the autism spectrum are treated with dignity and respect.
- The Autism Society proactively informs, influences, guides and develops public policy at the federal, state and local levels
- The Autism Society is the respected voice of the autism community and the primary source for information by providing timely, frequent, relevant and professional communication.
- The Autism Society works to ensure that every affiliate is a successful, sustained by a collaborative relationship to realize mutual benefit and to protect the interests of both.
- The Autism Society advocates for multi-disciplined approaches to autism research focused on improving the quality of life for individuals across the autism spectrum and their families.
- The Autism Society works to ensure financial self-sufficiency and growth for all Autism Society affiliates and integrated operations across all levels of the Autism Society.