Our mission is to protect Florida’s natural and agricultural landscapes for future generations.
Our vision is a Florida where protected lands achieve the following goals:
- Form a statewide conservation corridor
- Support healthy populations of native plants and wildlife
- Provide places to recreate and connect with nature
- Contribute to a strong economy
- Support the success of working family farms and ranches
- Replenish and safeguard Florida’s freshwater supply
We achieve this vision by:
- providing expertise to guide landowners through the land protection process;
- facilitating, purchasing, or accepting donations of land and conservation easements;
- serving as a trusted community partner to support statewide land conservation;
- promoting land conservation through effective advocacy and education;
- and developing conservation strategies and exploring conservation funding sources.