The following is the mission of Los Angeles Ballet:
- To perform outstanding classical and modern ballets that set the standard for dance in Los Angeles, nationally and internationally.
- To passionately pursue innovation and creativity in performances. To preserve the best choreographic work of the past and become the impetus for the best choreography yet to come.
- To be an exciting arts organization and the "place to be" for the most talented dancers, choreographers, musicians, composers, artists, designers, staff and volunteers.
- To be an instrument of hope, healing and joy, sharing the gift of dance with the broadest possible audience and in particular, distressed communities.
- To develop and strengthen Los Angeles Ballet's financial and organizational foundation.
- To captivate Los Angeles' large and diverse audience who will become devoted, supportive patrons.