Church World Service Cambodia
#69z, Street 450, Sangkat Tuol Tumpong II, Khan Chamcar Morn
P.O. Box 82
Church World Service (CWS) was established in 1946, and has been working in Cambodia since 1979 as one of the first humanitarian organizations permitted to work in the country after the fall of the Khmer Rouge regime. Although our work is informed by a rapidly changing reality, the main objective of our presence in Cambodia has always been to meet the needs of the most vulnerable people. We strive to develop the capacity to meet people’s basic needs in a sustainable manner, and to encourage participation in an emerging democracy. CWS also focuses its attention on developing the technical and institutional capacity of its Cambodian NGO partners and community-based organizations. At present, CWS has offices in Phnom Penh, Kompong Thom, Preah Vihear, Svay Rieng, Battambang and Banteay Meanchey, working mainly through and with local partner organizations.