The Ghana Global Professional Network (GhanaProNet) is a non-profit organization dedicated to sustaining a network of dynamic, determined, and innovative professional Ghanaians and friends of Ghana across the globe.
GhanaProNet is currently headquartered in Maryland, USA. We aim to provide our members with the benefits of personal and professional friendships, partnerships, and mentorship that are above and beyond those offered by their immediate networks.
Our goals are to:
- Harness the potential of our international community.
- Serve as a hub for networking and exploring new frontiers.
- Provide a medium through which meaningful personal relationships can be cultivated.
- Connect vibrant and progressive minds.
- Inspire our youth to be pathfinders and leaders for tomorrow.
Our members are bound in solidarity through:
- Their professional and cultural experiences, innovative ideas, and social interests.
- Selfless conviction in service towards the development of Ghana and its global citizenry.
- A deep desire for broader access to and support of other Ghanaian professionals, friends of Ghana, and their services.
- Their collective interest for the success of Ghanaians worldwide.
- An intellectual drive that uniquely positions Ghanaians around the world to make significant contributions to the advancement of humanity.