Bellevue College - HR
Bellevue Community College is a student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college located in Bellevue, Washington. Serving approximately 35,000 students each year, Bellevue College offers educational programs in five general categories:
- Baccalaureate degrees in Healthcare Technology Management, Radiation & Imaging Sciences, and Interior Design
- Transfer study (the first two years of college) in more than 50 interest areas
- Work-related training through more than 90 associate-degree and certificate programs in Healthcare, Information Technology, Business, Interior Design, and other fields
- Adult Basic Education, including English language training
- Continuing Education programs in Computing & Technology, Business & Workplace skills (including contract training tailored for the workforces of individual employers), Languages, Art, Travel, and personal enrichment.
We invite you to explore our website www.bellevuecollege.edu to find out what makes Bellevue College so special!