4word provides women in the workplace with a platform to build authentic relationships with other women of faith. We are real, passionate, faithful women who desire community - these are our values!
Mission: To connect, lead, and support women in the workplace to achieve their God-given potential.
Vision: To build a global community of Christian women in the workplace.
Why? We want to encourage these real, passionate, faithful women to BE BOLD in every aspect of their lives....their faith, relationships, and in their work.
4word: Digital Community (www.4wordwomen.org)
- Reaches 200,000+ annually
- Mobile-optimized website publishes weekly blogs: Monday Interviews and Friday Faves
- Global Membership Directory, Member Insider, Job Connections Board, Resources
- Email newsletters
- Active communities across 7 social media platforms
4word: Mentor Program
- Biblical principles relevant in professional settings
- Connection by phone, video chat or face to face
- Access to exclusive online tools
A good female role model is hard to find. Only 17% of women feel “very” supported at church, and less than 23% feel “somewhat” supported. The 4word: Mentor Program matches Mentees to seasoned women Mentors one-to-one in 10-week sessions. Mentors generously give their time and talent. Participants recommend it to others 98% of the time!
4word: Local Groups
- Connect workplace women face to face in 21 U.S. cities and in international small groups.
- Led by women in the local community
- Authentic discussion at locally tailored events
4word: Church Connect
4word provides resources model to churches, educating ministry leaders about the unique needs and gifts of this overlooked population.
- Western Seminary: 4 part video series
- Austin Ridge Bible Church partnership
4word is always looking for talented volunteer interns to join our team. We work remotely, so all locations are considered!