- We believe our communities are safer and stronger when everyone can communicate – and it begins with language.
- We believe educating parents leads to an educated family.
- We believe our communities are more prosperous when all people have the opportunity to succeed and give back
- We believe in having fun!
Our mission is to build understanding, respect and friendship across cultures through educational and intercultural opportunities. We offer:
- Volunteer-taught English classes for adult-immigrants.
- Classes and workshops on life skills and citizenship
- Cultural trainings and events for all community members.