Enterprise Community Partners
For 30 years, Enterprise has introduced solutions through public-private partnerships with financial institutions, governments, community organizations and other partners that share our vision that one day, every person will have an affordable home in a vibrant community, filled with promise and the opportunity for a good life.
- Our mission is to create opportunity for low- and moderate income people through affordable housing in diverse, thriving communities.
- For housing to be a springboard to a good life, it must exist in a supportive living environment with jobs, quality schools, child care, transportation, health care and support for seniors, with access to parks, community spaces and food and retail services that support a healthy lifestyle. Enterprise develops and preserves affordable housing in communities linking people to opportunities for success. When these links are absent, Enterprise forms partnerships and bridges gaps toward creating more vibrant places for people to live and pursue their dreams.
- Since 1982, Enterprise has raised and invested more than $11.5 billion in equity, grants and loans to help build or preserve nearly 300,000 affordable rental and for-sale homes to create vital communities and more than 410,000 jobs nationwide.
- The Great Recession and growing income disparity have severely aggravated U.S. poverty levels and basic needs, especially among seniors and other vulnerable individuals. Because of our expertise in affordable housing investment and development, innovative solutions, policy and green initiatives, Enterprise is a national voice, driving social and financial innovation across private, public and government sectors.
- Enterprise is advocating for policy solutions and creating new approaches and partnerships to end the foreclosure crisis, such as the Mortgage Resolution Fund. The fund’s goal is to raise $1 billion to help families remain in their homes and stabilize communities.
- More than 51 percent of all homes financed with Enterprise support meet the Enterprise Green Communities Criteria, the only national framework for building and preserving green affordable housing.
- Headquartered in Columbia, Md., Enterprise has offices and an on-the-ground presence across the United States. We offer a range of financial products and programs to improve and increase the supply of affordable housing as well as revitalize communities.
Data Analyst (Job)