North-South Institute, Inc.
The North-South Institute for International Business, Trade and Sustainable Systems (NSI) is a private non-profit multidisciplinary group whose objective is to promote sustainable development systems and foster economic development within an international business and trade framework. These activities are targeted to developing sectors of the Southern United States and emerging markets of selected countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, Africa, and Asia.
The Institute offers:
• Technical assistance in international trade and business, sustainable development, renewable resource development, economic development and education.
• Sponsor targeted research and present findings through seminars, lectures, workshops, conferences, business breakfasts, luncheons, and Forums, Internet-Web Base, Electronic Database, and town-hall meetings.
• Facilitate entrepreneurial tours of workers and management of Southern and Northern Partners.
• Assist Private Businesses, Parastatal and Non-Government Development Organizations as well as Public Sector Organizations in developing strategic operations geared toward local and global interventions and management.
• Engage in assisting sector projects that are income generating
• Facilitate satellite distant learning training programs