Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture.
Through our educational programs and mentoring process the seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professionally in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world.
We commit ourselves and our resources to being a seminary that . . .
- Executes a spiritually transformative, intellectually challenging, and professionally focused learning experience that engages the realities of a world in need of redemption at every level.
- Involves our entire community in the ethnic, cultural, and denominational diversity of the global Church.
- Pursues measured and sustainable institutional growth through creative programming and delivery systems.
- Provides adequate financial resources for strategic growth while ensuring long-term financial health for the seminary.
- Partners with alumni, churches, mission agencies, theological education programs and other organizations for kingdom purposes worldwide