Zocchi Charitable Foundations
Foundations That Matter incubates visionary programs to advance health and well-being, education and literacy, and the arts on an international basis.
The mission of Foundations That Matter is to incubate visionary programs to advance health and well-being, education and literacy, and the arts on an international basis.
Through Foundations That Matter, founder Judy Mazzeo Zocchi, realizes a vision to combine three passions of her life: health, literacy and the arts. She put together the following strageties to forward the foundation's mission:
1. Identify issues or problems related to health and education, with a primary focus on helping existing organizations or groups meet the challenge of insufficient resources or gaps in service;
2. Envision opportunities to leverage the arts to advance health, well-being, education and literacy;
3. Build partnerships with organizations, experts and community leaders to identify collaborative and innovative solutions;
4. Acts as a catalyst to design and implement new programs and solutions with the cooperation and guidance of partners and collaborators; and
5. Replicate proven models and programs advancing health, education and the arts.