Newton Community Farm
We are a non-profit community farm located on the historic Angino farmstead in Newton, MA. We strive to benefit the community by:
- Providing locally-grown produce through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, our farm stand, Newton Farmers’ Markets, and donations to local food pantries
- Educating the public about sustainable practices for agriculture, land use, and stewardship of other natural resources through hands-on classes, workshops, internships, and drop-in farm hours
- Preserving Newton’s last working farm as a historic site and valuable open space
- Connecting gardening enthusiasts through events and networking opportunities
- Donating a portion of the food we grow to people in need through the Newton Food Pantry, Centre Street Food Pantry, Second Step, and Boston Area Gleaners.
Do you work for Newton Community Farm? Become an administrator