We are a non-profit community farm located on the historic Angino farmstead in Newton, MA. We strive to benefit the community by:
- Providing locally-grown produce through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, our farm stand, Newton Farmers’ Markets, and donations to local food pantries
- Educating the public about sustainable practices for agriculture, land use, and stewardship of other natural resources through hands-on classes, workshops, internships, and drop-in farm hours
- Preserving Newton’s last working farm as a historic site and valuable open space
- Connecting gardening enthusiasts through events and networking opportunities
- Donating a portion of the food we grow to people in need through the Newton Food Pantry, Centre Street Food Pantry, Second Step, and Boston Area Gleaners.