International Radiology Exchange (iRadX)
We are a nonprofit organization providing radiology interpretation and imaging expertise to humanitarian medical organizations as well as physicians in developing world. Our group is comprised of subspecialized academic radiologists, radiology residents and fellows, other healthcare professionals and imaging technologists.
- Interpretation of radiology studies obtained by humanitarian medical organizations and medical missions.
- Interpretation of radiology studies for physicians requiring primary reading.
- Secondary consultation on studies obtained and reviewed elsewhere.
- 3D reconstruction or imaging modifications such as for surgical planning.
- Education of imaging related topics.
Do you work for International Radiology Exchange (iRadX)? Become an administrator