North Central Accountable Community of Health
Through a five-year State Medicaid Transformation Project, The North Central Accountable Health Community (NCACH) is implementing 6 projects to address regional health priorities and improve care by providing high-quality, cost-effective care that treats the whole person and improves the well-being of the communities in Okanogan, Chelan, Douglas and Grant Counties. The work of the NCACH is funded by the Washington State Health Care Authority, the Medicaid payer in Washington State.
To this end, the NCACH activities include:
- Convening a broad array of stakeholders to share expertise and experience in improving health including public policy, financing and delivery system redesign across settings and communities.
- Fostering collaboration among stakeholders to improve health.
- Promoting the development and sharing of high quality data and applying data to improve the appropriate utilization of health services.
- Working with local communities to promote high-quality, systemic and sustained services.
- Promoting community engagement as a key component of health improvement.