The Philanthropy Roundtable
1730 M Street NW, Suite 601
The Philanthropy Roundtable is a national association of individual donors, corporate giving officers, and foundation trustees and staff. The Roundtable attracts philanthropists who benefit from being part of an organization dedicated to helping them achieve their charitable objectives. In addition to offering expert advice and counsel, the Roundtable puts donors in touch with peers who share similar concerns and interests. Members of the Roundtable gain access to a donor community interested in philanthropic strategies and programs that actually work.
- Philanthropic freedom is essential to a free society
- A vibrant private sector generates the wealth that makes philanthropy possible
- Voluntary private action offers solutions for many of society’s most pressing challenges
- Excellence in philanthropy is measured by results, not by good intentions
- A respect for donor intent is essential for philanthropic integrity
- The Philanthropy Roundtable’s mission is to foster excellence in philanthropy, to protect philanthropic freedom, to assist donors in achieving their philanthropic intent, and to help donors advance liberty, opportunity, and personal responsibility in America and abroad.
What We Offer
- Opportunities to improve your philanthropy through participation in our conferences and breakthrough groups
- Publications that are clear, practical, and donor-focused
- Education of legislators on the value of philanthropy
- Protection of donor intent
Do you work for The Philanthropy Roundtable? Become an administrator