Milwaukee Public Theatre
Milwaukee Public Theatre is a professional, not-for-profit outreach company that creates and presents performing arts productions and related arts and education activities that increase awareness of current social issues, promotes accessibility and diversity, and provide healing arts resources.
In creating and presenting the arts, these goals and objectives are considered and addressed:
- To make the arts financially, intellectually and geographically accessible to everyone
- To create art that encourages people to develop and use critical thinking skills
- To promote the arts as a resource for personal, community and cultural growth and transformation
- To develop imaginative art forms that empower individuals to participate in the ongoing creation of their culture
- To apply theatrical traditions and forms that contribute to a deeper understanding of current social issues, conditions and concerns
- To create art that promotes well-being and celebration.