Schoolhouse of Wonder
- North Carolina
Schoolhouse of Wonder is a place where children from all walks of life are challenged and nurtured to become their best self.
Guided by Schoolhouse's core values, our team of professionals mentor children ages 3-17 to explore, learn, and grow through three key program areas: Outdoor Camps (summer camps, school break camps, track out camps); Outdoor Field Trips; and, Leadership Training. Our difference is evident in every interaction.
Schoolhouse of Wonder creates kind, curious, and confident kids through nature-based outdoor adventures.
We believe open-hearted children become open-minded adults. Schoolhouse of Wonder is a place where everyone can play, learn, and grow toward being their best selves.
- We model and teach self awareness and empathy
- We celebrate individuality; different is just different
- Everyone deserves to be witnessed, heard, and respected
- In nature, we’re all students
- Life should be filled with adventures and a sense of wonder
- We send every kid home dirty, tired, and happy
Our guarantee is simple - we will send your kids home dirty, tired, and happy. Every single day.