Our mission is to be an organization devoted to healing and centered on individual wellness and community, to be an advocate for those in Hollywood without shelter, and to lead and collaborate with others to develop and implement solutions that lead to resilience and housing.
- We believe that providing a welcoming, safe, and healing community is a first step to ending isolation and creating opportunities for future housing.
- We are committed to remaining a trauma informed center that engenders trust, safety, consistent boundaries, and a place where individuals can make their own decisions about program participation and housing.
- We accept and work with our participants wherever they are in their lives.
- We believe in treating a ll people with dignity, respect and an understanding that we are part of one community.
- We are committed to collaboration to accomplish our mission because no single agency can solve isolation and homelessness.
- We believe that an integrated approach will be most successful in meeting the needs of a diverse homeless population.