All Georgians can access safe, affordable, and dignified abortion care when they need it.
We dream of a Georgia where ALL people can make decisions around their bodies, for their families, and their communities, free from stigma, shame, or state and interpersonal violence. We believe that Georgia can lead and catalyze change throughout the South by expanding access to safe, affordable, and dignified reproductive care, including abortion care. By building power across race, gender, sexuality, age, ability, and immigration status, we envision a Georgia where everyone not just survives but thrives.
- We value collaboration. We are more than the sum of our parts. By joining together across identities, organizations, issue areas, and geographies, we can achieve meaningful and lasting change.
- We believe leadership must come from those most impacted. For our movements to be successful, leadership must come from those most impacted by the problem. In both our programming and internal campaign structures, we continuously ask ourselves, “Who is missing from the table?” and “How can we shift power and leadership to the most marginalized?”
- We are committed to sustainability. To create lasting change, we must build community members and local organizations’ capacity to lead collective action beyond a single campaign.
- We are unapologetically anti-racist and pro-abortion. We speak truth to power, illuminating how efforts to control our bodies are rooted in White Supremacy and the Patriarchy.
- We believe we must ground our movement work in radical love. Love for ourselves, for each other, and our communities. Love gives us hope and strength. With love, we can model the world we seek to create.