Georgia Haitian-American Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
GAHCC, Inc. is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes to advance the business and economic interests of the Haitian-American community in the State of Georgia, and to promote bi-lateral trade and investment in Haiti.
These purposes include:
- Building the business and technical capacity of the Haitian professional community.
- Promoting awareness and increasing participation of the Haitian business community in the wider economy.
- Providing coaching and mentoring services to Haitian businesses to promote growth and increase profitability.
- Advancing entrepreneurship among the Haitian community.
- Advancing the financial Literacy, economic capacity and quality of services available to the Haitian community.
- Fostering collaboration with other civic organizations working to advance economic development.
- Working with the diplomatic and larger business community to build trade with and investment in Haiti.