Georgia Haitian-American Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
GAHCC, Inc. is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes to advance the business and economic interests of the Haitian-American community in the State of Georgia, and to promote bi-lateral trade and investment in Haiti.
These purposes include:
- Building the business and technical capacity of the Haitian professional community.
- Promoting awareness and increasing participation of the Haitian business community in the wider economy.
- Providing coaching and mentoring services to Haitian businesses to promote growth and increase profitability.
- Advancing entrepreneurship among the Haitian community.
- Advancing the financial Literacy, economic capacity and quality of services available to the Haitian community.
- Fostering collaboration with other civic organizations working to advance economic development.
- Working with the diplomatic and larger business community to build trade with and investment in Haiti.
The GAHCCI will undertake fundraising events to support the fulfillment of the Chamber’s mission and activities as well as hold workshops, seminars, roundtables, networking sessions, and trade missions.
Marketing & Communications Manager - BEL Initiative (Volunteer Opportunity)