Sprout Family Services
Sprout Family Services operates with mission to promote the healthy development of children and families. We do that through coaching and educating parents, coordinating community services for families, and providing therapeutic services to help children develop. Raising children can be really hard work so we join with families to help them flourish and grow.
ALL young children and their parents can benefit from the menu of comprehensive child development services Sprout offers our community. Currently, Sprout has 400 children enrolled in one or more programs. Below is a list of our significant programs or services:
· Infant Learning Program: A home visiting program for families with children 0 - 3 experiencing or at risk for developmental delays.
· Families Together Program: A home visiting program for families with children birth to 5 including minimal to intensive support with parenting, transportation, respite, supervised visitation and/or resource coordination.
· Three-Plus: A pediatric clinic for children 3 to 5 who can benefit from physical, occupational, or speech therapy.
· Community Playgroups & Parenting Classes: Structured time for families to join one another in play and social support.
· Imagination Library: A free book giving program for children ages birth to 5.
· Resource Lending Library: A wealth of resources including books, toys, and equipment that parents can check out and borrow.
· Screening Project: Developmental, Hearing and Vision Screening for all children 0 to 5 to screen for areas of concern for special services.