A Cure is Coming: The Michael-Ryan Pattison Foundation
Our mission is to increase the level of awareness and support for those living with paralysis while enabling access to a range of specialized therapies focused on improving overall quality of life.
Our Vision, Purpose and Goal
The Foundation was organized to establish a world renowned, state-of-the-art, specialized restorative therapy center in the Seattle area where those with spinal cord injuries have access to the best therapies – specialized equipment, exercise techniques and palliative treatment – designed and administered by leading spinal cord injury specialists and physicians. As well as:
- Inspiring hope & providing opportunities for those living with paralysis to achieve a better quality of life.
- Raise awareness of the therapeutic needs of individuals with spinal cord injuries.
- Aid in the ongoing administration and operation of the therapy center.
- Establish Foundation funding for other charitable, scientiﬁc, and educational purposes related to spinal cord injury, within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Focus: We are devoted to individuals and families living with spinal cord injuries and paralysis.
- Integrity: We are dedicated to acting in an ethical and honest manner in all dealings.
- Responsiveness: We strive to be accessible and to demonstrate urgency in our resolve and decision-making.
- Accountability: We are committed to measuring & reporting results, using volunteer time and donor dollars wisely.
- Colleagues: We pledge to build lasting partnerships between volunteers and staffs, while continuously seeking valuable alliances with others.