Techno Education Liberia Inc.
Our mission is to provide modern
computer labs, quality up-to-date computer training and qualified trainers in
High Schools in Liberia. These we believe will enable the young people of
Liberia have first hand opportunities to empowerment, employment and lead a
better and brighter future.
- Provide a modern computer lab for Liberian High Schools;
- Train and employ qualified instructors to teach Information Technology in Liberian High Schools;
- Monitor and control the Information Communication Technology-ICT training to avoid program failure.
- Ensure that Liberian High School graduates obtain Information Technology to be competitive in ICT;
- Establish an electronic data base system of record in Liberian High Schools and to train school authorities in managing the data base.
- Students will develop interest in Information Technology;
- Students will have skills and careers upon their graduation from High School;
- The school will become a class “B” school as prescribed in page 48 of the Liberian Education Administrative and Management Policies (revised November 1, 2011).