THE SALVATION ARMY CAMDEN KROC CENTER
The Salvation Army’s Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
The Camden Kroc Center’s Core Values
1. We are called to love. We are compelled to share the love of Jesus Christ through service.
2. We hold on tight to what is good and fight what is evil. We are committed to positive change.
3. We work with all our heart. We are committed to industry best practices.
4. We celebrate life with a joyful workplace. We believe that we can work hard and have fun while doing it.
5. We serve those in need. We give a place of honor to those in need.
6. We practice patience, humility, and peace. We are a team, and we practice team work.
7. We believe in the power of prayer. God is our center, and all decisions run through Him.