Harvard University Financial Administration Department
124 Mount Auburn Street
Harvard is a special place, filled with diverse, energetic, and talented people who are driven to grow and succeed. By working here, you join a vibrant community that advances Harvard’s world-changing mission in meaningful ways, inspires innovation and collaboration, and builds skills and expertise.
We offer a wide range of exciting and challenging job opportunities that support our world-class academic environment. We invite you to explore the many reasons to work for Harvard:
- Support our mission. Here, we are committed to educating leaders who make a difference in the world, in fields as varied as business, law, education, design, medicine and public health.
- Meet amazing people. You have the opportunity to work with incredible people—among them, world-renowned researchers, thought leaders, innovators, and problem solvers.
- Receive excellent rewards. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. From health care and unmatched paid time off to an unbeatable package of perks and access to our stellar facilities, at Harvard, you’ll enjoy benefits that are on par with the most prestigious institutions in the country.
- Enjoy our beautiful campus. Our 209-acre campus ranges from the ivy-covered halls of historic Harvard Yard to cutting edge research and academic buildings designed by leading architects. Conveniently located near transportation along with restaurants, shopping, and entertainment, our campus provides a stunning backdrop for all that happens here.
- Take advantage of unparalleled cultural opportunities. Get your culture fix at Harvard’s American Repertory Theater, our newly renovated Art Museums and on-campus musical events and lectures, or explore nature’s beauty at the Arnold Arboretum.
- Advance your education. Here, lifelong learning is encouraged. Take a course through our Center for Workplace Development, attend the Harvard Extension School, or have your higher education subsidized by Harvard.
Harvard at A Glance
- The country’s oldest and most acclaimed research and teaching institution
- The fourth-largest employer in Massachusetts, employing 20,000 people
- Educates 21,000 undergraduate and graduate and professional students annually
- Includes 11 faculties, plus an Extension School
- More than 600 buildings with approximately 26 million square feet of space
- Has a presence in 16 countries
Our Mission and Culture
For many people, the most compelling aspect of working at Harvard is the sense of mission and community that permeates every school, department, program, and organization on campus. It’s a vibrant crucible of intellectual activity, research, knowledge creation, learning, and teaching. Here, results matter and creativity flourishes. We’re united by a culture that strives for excellence while supporting our fellow employees.
As America’s oldest and most venerable institution of higher learning, Harvard’s mission is to advance new ideas and promote enduring knowledge. Since our founding in 1636, Harvard has grown to include 11 degree-awarding schools, and the programs and collections of our allied institutions—Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, the Harvard Art Museums, and the Arnold Arboretum. While unified by a common mission, each school develops leaders and positively impacts the world in its own way.
To apply for open jobs at Harvard University http://hr.harvard.edu/jobs/
Do you work for Harvard University Financial Administration Department? Become an administrator