Cornerstone Hospice and Palliative Care
The Mission of Cornerstone Hospice and Palliative Care is to make quality Hospice care available to all persons, their families, and those affected by serious illness, death and dying in our community; to advocate effectively for patients' comfort, dignity and choice; and to be recognized as the leading resource in clinical, ethical, and spiritual issues of dying and grief.
Through leadership, creative service development, and excellence, Cornerstone Hospice and Palliative Care will be recognized as a leader in the hospice industry in Florida and the nation.
Setting new standards of excellence, we will respond to the needs of our communities and be recognized as the expert in the delivery of individualized professional and support services to children and adults during life limiting illnesses, grief and bereavement.
As a community of caregivers, the staff and volunteers of Cornerstone Hospice will be a mirror of the communities we serve, embracing diversity, committed to service innovation, and passionate about quality and value.
TO OUR PATIENTS: With compassion and a holistic approach, Cornerstone Hospice and Palliative Care employees, volunteers and contracted staff will render the highest quality of care and support:
- Preserving hope, dignity, confidentiality and patient autonomy
- Respecting individuality, personal choice, cultural diversity and individual spiritual beliefs
- Recognizing and supporting the strengths of patients and their significant others
- Delivering services regardless of ability to payAssuring excellence in symptom control and psychological and spiritual support
- Respecting and preserving relationships with attending physicians.